Do you know that you can measure your social media presence?
How to check your social activity:
1) TWITTER: How many tweets have you posted?
To see the number of tweets you have posted:
- Go to http://twitter.com/
- Log in
- You can see the number of tweets you have posted in the upper left-hand field when you log in
2) YOUTUBE: How many YouTube videos have you viewed?
To find out the number of YouTube videos you have viewed:
- Go to http://www.youtube.com/feed/history
- Log in
- You can see the number of videos you have viewed below the search bar
3) FACEBOOK: How many facebook posts have you posted?
To see how many facebook posts you have posted:
- Go to http://techland.time.com/2014/01/27/how-much-time-have-you-wasted-on-facebook/
- If you are not logged into Facebook, you will get a popup asking you to log in. If you do not log in, the app will not work.
- Select Next
- Provide an average amount of time you spend on facebook a day (if you don’t want to or don’t know, just leave it at it’s default 17 minutes)
- Select Start
- You can see the number of posts you have shared in the grey text below
How many likes and comments do you get on your Facebook posts, on average?
- Go to the Wolfram Alpha Facebook Report.
- Select Analyze My Facebook Data.
- If you are not already logged into Facebook, you will need to log in.
- Click Generate My Report.
- The average number of likes and comments is under the heading ‘Post Statistics’